- Looking for a strategic thinker to provide operational supervision and guidance to the shift group leader.
- Works to maintain optimal staffing and training levels needed to run the shift.
- A successful candidate will run programs including health, wellness, and safety to promote the best work environment possible.
- Will work on performance management with all line-level employees. Motivates, Coaches, and Mentors all team members, leading by example.
- Computer experience with Google suite or Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Previous Supervisory experience is required. A high school diploma or equivalent, with five years of working experience in a production environment, is expected.
We’re looking for people like you!
Come grow with Nortera!
Nortera believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Nortera is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job-related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at 585-434-0399.