- Five to seven years' experience as an Industrial Electrician
- Associate Degree in Electrical Technology education or other related field
- Ability to interpret and properly read an electrical diagram.
- Ability to comprehend facility blueprints and schematics, initiate revisions when applicable and effectively troubleshoot panels and other related equipment for proper operation.
- Ability to interpret and troubleshoot electrical systems when schematics are not available.
- Ability to install and troubleshoot electrical circuitry
- Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controls (PLC’s), Inverters (Variable Frequency Drives VFD’s) and their associated devices and systems
We’re looking for people like you!
Come grow with Nortera!
Nortera believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Nortera is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job-related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at 585-434-0399.